The Bible tells us in the following scriptures how we should Fellowship In Love:
- 1 Thessalonians 5:11 NKJV - "Therefore comfort each other and edify one another, just as you also are doing."
- Hebrews 10:24-25 - "And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching."
- Acts [of the Apostles] 2:42 - "And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ [a]doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers."
- 1 Corinthians 1:9 - "God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord."
- 1 John 1:3 - "that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ."
- 2 Corinthians 13:14 - "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the [a]communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen."
- Psalm 55:14 - "We took sweet counsel together, And walked to the house of God in the throng."
- Romans 1:2 - "which He promised before through His prophets in the Holy Scriptures"
- John 17:21-23 - "that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me."