The Bible tells us in the following scriptures how we should Love One Another:
- John 13:34-35 NKJV - "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- 1 John 4:19-21 - "We love Him because He first loved us. If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? And this commandment we have from Him: that he who loves God must love his brother also.
- Philippians 2:3-4 - "Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others."
- Proverbs 10:12 - "Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins."
- Ephesians 4:2 - "with all lowliness and gentleness, with long-suffering, bearing with one another in love,"